Sign in to follow this  
DPR250R

Longer Axles - Like (50823)

Hey everybody... looking for axles with same specs as what comes with the Re-Re Dark Impact / Boomerang (and I would imagine many more) but longer so I can fit thicker wheel hex adapters.

There are some larger hex adapters that come with the TT-02B D Parts tree (unused for TT-02B) but I couldn't find axles that pair with them.  

Can anyone recommend anything? 

350_50823.jpg

You mean like these? These were a popular upgrade for the TL01 to widen the width to almost 200mm 👍

James.

b_50808.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, InsaneJim69 said:

You mean like these? These were a popular upgrade for the TL01 to widen the width to almost 200mm 👍

James.

b_50808.jpg

So... you mean I could have just googled "Tamiya Long Wheel Axle" instead of starting an new thread? ... 

Ok.. dumb question #2... Would you know if they fit TA01 uprights? 

No probs. Just make sure the thicker hex's let the drive pin go deep into them as that's how these work. They don't have extra thread length. But the thicker hex should sort of sleeve over the top of them. If that makes any sense. 👍

James.

• Thanks 1

You could also look at GF-01 / G6-01 axles. These are longer and have wider hex adapters as well.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MadInventor said:

You could also look at GF-01 / G6-01 axles. These are longer and have wider hex adapters as well.

Looks like the GF-01 is part# 50808 which is the same as what I ordered and James recommended… thank you for the additional option! 

I hope my master plan comes together.  I normally don’t stray to far from the manual but this site is a bad influence…  lol