SteelRat

RC Clear out... loads of stuff to go

*EDIT - 11/11/21*  Everything on this list is now sold!  Thanks to everyone who's bought something and / or shown an interest.  More stuff to come soon!

Hey all.. former very active member here finally getting around to selling off loads of stuff largely to create space and as a general clear out.  I've already listed a couple of full built cars on the trades section of the site and some of those have already been sold.  The M04-L Beetle based Scorcher-o-like, Lunchie and 4000kV brushless Blitzer are still available, so head on to the Trades section for more details.

In addition to that I have:

A Bear Hawk roller.  It's just missing the shock towers, rear suspension and body mounts.  Comes with a set of Fighter Buggy wheels and front tyres as well as a set of sand paddle tyres fitted to a pair of ebay no-name 5 spoke buggy wheels.  £35 posted.

20211104_110338.jpg.565cc0bc61a1ed085407b56fc380f93b.jpg20211104_110328.jpg.1e10382ec34044fd5ea84cd141e45eeb.jpg20211104_110411.jpg.a01db473bee300c7b73e4524219696da.jpg

There is also a Mardave V12 banger with chrome wheels and a Kamtec 1/12 scale Anglia shell.  ESC, steering servo and silver can motor included.  The tyres are held together with good will alone, so will definitely need replacing.  Beyond that, this car is literally brand new and I think ran once round my living room for about 10 minutes 10 years ago!  £50 posted.

20211104_111257.jpg.a551cca262846d471ec5a4019a334526.jpg20211104_111246.jpg.63774e6311074a6b6ff309a035057d0c.jpg

Next up.. what can really only be described as Falcon spares.

Gearbox and out drives, tub chassis, rear suspension arms and one of the drive dog bones.  £20 posted.

20211104_111445.jpg.b267c9d37d312bd4a7613ab2f6a7592b.jpg

There's plenty more bits where that lot came from and I'll be posting up as I sort through it all.

There'll be another post for a selection of wheels and tyres that are available shortly.

Edited by SteelRat
Items now all sold.

152 views and no interest.. blimey.

So.. price concessions.

The Blitzer basher (complete with brushless motor / ESC, steering servo and 27Mhz receiver) has been reduced from £150 to £100 posted.  Link

M04L Beetle / Scorcher conversion reduced to £80 posted.  Link

Modded Lunchbox (supplied with steering servo and silver can motor) reduced from £85 down to £65 posted. Link

I'll take £20 posted for the incomplete Bear Hawk roller.

I'll take £35 posted for the Mardave V12 and Anglia shell.

£10 posted for the Falcon parts.

I know it's a long shot but would you be willing to take the wheels off the Bear Hawk roller and couple the sand paddles with the other paddles you've got for sale?

Either that or maybe a deal to include the other paddles in with the Bear Hawk? I don't need the chassis at all.

1 hour ago, Oh How Original said:

I know it's a long shot but would you be willing to take the wheels off the Bear Hawk roller and couple the sand paddles with the other paddles you've got for sale?

Either that or maybe a deal to include the other paddles in with the Bear Hawk? I don't need the chassis at all.

Absolutely happy to do that.  I've got the rear buggy wheels that match the fronts on the Bear Hawk, so it's no bother to swap them over.
20211110_143411.jpg.1874132f501e37314acbd188357cd674.jpg

Here's the 2 pairs of wheels and tyres together with a Monster Beetle tyre for reference.

The ones on the left are ProLine paddles fitted to Traxxas Slash rear wheels.  The ones on the right are HPI Sand Throwers on a non name buggy wheel.  Both are glued to the wheels.  Both should fit 2.2 MT wheels.

£20 posted OK?  I'll send them via DHL Next Day, which is about a fiver.

If you're happy with that, send me a private message with your postal address and we'll go from there.

(PS you building a Formula Off Road truck?)

While my head is telling me that I don't need another project right now, my heart is arguing that a Bear Hawk roller could be turned into something awesome. Any price change now that it doesn't come with the paddles?

20 minutes ago, TurnipJF said:

While my head is telling me that I don't need another project right now, my heart is arguing that a Bear Hawk roller could be turned into something awesome. Any price change now that it doesn't come with the paddles?

Anything that's Blitzer Beetle based can be turned into something awesome, so listen to your heart.  I'm also going to listen to mine and knock another fiver off for the wheel change, on the agreement that whatever awesome you turn it in to, you post action pics of it in your showroom and message me when you have so I don't miss it!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, SteelRat said:

Anything that's Blitzer Beetle based can be turned into something awesome, so listen to your heart.  I'm also going to listen to mine and knock another fiver off for the wheel change, on the agreement that whatever awesome you turn it in to, you post action pics of it in your showroom and message me when you have so I don't miss it!

Heart it is! PM incoming...

1 hour ago, OwainP said:

£40 posted for the Mardave ? 

Yup.. that's fine.  If you would DM me your postal address, email and a contact mobile number, i'll let you know my paypal address.  I'll send it out via DHL tomorrow/ weekend (depending on when the additional bubble wrap I've had to order arrives!)

The Bear Hawk roller has reached its new home safely. Now just to gather some parts, and then start a build thread! 😀

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TurnipJF said:

The Bear Hawk roller has reached its new home safely. Now just to gather some parts, and then start a build thread! 😀

Superb!  Glad it got there OK and looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

On 11/15/2021 at 9:10 PM, TurnipJF said:

...awaits build threadB)

1 hour ago, Kol__ said:

...awaits build threadB)

There will definitely be one, but I'm not sure when that will get underway. I have started the restomod process, but it is now on hold until more parts arrive, which will be Christmas time.

Shall I start the thread now and leave it hanging for a while, or wait until the process can be documented as a whole?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TurnipJF said:

There will definitely be one, but I'm not sure when that will get underway. I have started the restomod process, but it is now on hold until more parts arrive, which will be Christmas time.

Shall I start the thread now and leave it hanging for a while, or wait until the process can be documented as a whole?

Start the thread now 👍

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Grumpy pants said:

Start the thread now 👍

On it! 😀

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Grumpy pants said:

Start the thread now 👍

+1:lol: