All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, I have a 2016 Blackfoot rarely used... I am having issues with the steering its fine one minute then all of a sudden the steering on car doesn't respond to the input on controller. Anyone any pointers? The controller is a Carson-model sport and electronic speed controller is a TBLE-025. All worked well when build was initially finished.
  3. timbird

1982 Blazing Blazer

I’m after some advice. I’m wanting to sell my Blazing Blazer after being recently reunited after having a clear out. It has some damage - driver missing arms, missing steering wheel, tyre rubber a little perished plus some damage to front and rear bumpers. Other than that all the parts are present and original. After reading some posts on the forum I realise that this is a pretty rare model. I’ve been offered £500 - is this a reasonable price? I certainly don’t want to hold out for top price, but don’t want let it go too low either. Any views?
  4. Ok fellow TC members. I picked up a newly painted bodyset(light blue), a new to be painted and decaled bodyset, and a used runner body for the F103RS chassis of which I have none. Oh I am missing one metal rear spoiler stay (I have 3 for the new bodies and there was on 3 in the box ( I can make one up probably) What other chassis‘s could these fit as I particularly like Porsche so will be hanging on to these.
  5. Today
  6. 73robb

Schumacher upkeep

I raced an optima mid and then a Schumacher procat at club level BITD. The Mid was a lot more forgiving to drive - if they were setup well, they could compete with the cat, but if they had a poor setup they were still driveable, but wouldn’t be pushing for an A final place. The cat was the opposite - very twitchy if not set up correctly, and it was very hard to drive if this was the case. If the setup worked, they absolutely flew. I think their reputation for being hard to build was mainly due to the manual using photos rather than diagrams, and also some of the parts needed adjustments before they would fit together.
  7. Smallest you can get away with to minimise weight (not that its a big issue these days - just feels bad).
  8. Collin

Dyna Blaster going TRF211X

Hehehe, unfortunitly ther is a RC-track a few kilometers away. I have no track experience at all and I am a bit afraid of this Club things but I think the Dyna will do fine there.
  9. GTodd

Dyna Blaster going TRF211X

Nice!!! I go cut your grass 😀 and bring that weapon to a track!
  10. Stefan(2)

So, What Have You Done Today?

Ok, that took a fight , including a 50km roundtrip to pick up a old monitor with the right connector But, the charger now works on the new pc.. Had to copy some stuff off the old pc, ( no idea why .. else it would not work ) , then i could get the software to connect on the new pc with the actual charger.. do a firmware upgrade ( oh that was a tense 10 minute of my life , as .. well.. bad history with that ) After that, of course.. new pc refused to see the charger.. After fiddling around.. - victory ! - Next mission.. the Nomadio radio set, same issue.. yet.. old pc also does not have the software anymore.. * grumple *
  11. OK, I have 2 new spare knuckles.
  12. Exactly! Here is another photo found in the www. https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/tamiya-tr15t-complete-adjuster-bag-134030054 It is the threaded knuckle arm, as you said.
  13. Grastens

Fenix Classique 70

Way better than cutting down an existing Tamiya March 782 shell - nice work on this one! It is great to see more options for 1970s F1 shells, especially where custom paint schemes are concerned. A period-inspired livery would evoke memories of the numerous privateers who competed in that era, and March certainly had a lot of customer teams! Again, great work Perhaps @speedy_w_beans may agree
  14. OK, no individual p/n in the TR-15T manual... Is it the steering knuckle arm with the treaded part which you fix the wheel to ? BF10 in the manual, part of the Adjuster bag.
  15. kgb424

How due I make a set of these

I have a Brat/Frog chassis and I own a set of Brat wheels, and hate how the front wheels are deeper then the rear wheels and hate how the front wheels stick out farther then the rears also I want to make the wheels have a even depth, so they are the same front and rear and want the front and rear too stick out evenly also I seen these and there $60 some dollars, there nice but not worth $60 some dollars and they are glue on, I would prefer bead locks over glue on any day of the week I know Blackfoot Dave has done it, cause that's his picture above and I messaged him but no reply yet, hoping some one else knows exactly what covers will work, so I don't have to buy the $60 some dollar wheels
  16. It is Dyna Blaster SA7 listed with bag #9805471. Also fits TR-15T but have no part number here at work. The knuckle arms you see in this blister... (pic borrowed from msgimartins showroom, thanks)
  17. Which part do you need ?
  18. Fenix Master

Fenix Classique 70

In Fenix Racing, we've been asked several time to do something for the 70's F1 fan. Really happy to share with you the first test of our new body: March 761 1976 Pretty happy with the resuls. Major role in this adventure has been played by real owner of 761 March (beside some other 1/1 toys) which scan his personal car... Body will fit F103 - F104 and our Fenix Classique as well
  19. Bromley

Got some CC01 action today with a few mates.
  20. Blitzer wheels means TR-15T/DynaBlaster chrome wheel, thats fine. But the shape is different. I dont want to change the steering rods. I am just wondering if I can press the axle into a 3D printet arm... I´ll check tis out later after work. Plug & play solution still welcome : )
  21. Those bodies were made for Carson's nitro touring cars in the first place. And those nitro touring cars were derived from their 1/10 scale buggies. Those Buggies were the same size as e.g. the Kyosho Optimas, therefore they fit very well on those wide touring cars that were en vogue before the narrow touring cars like TA-01 or Yokomo YR4. In the pictures you can see some pre 1992 wide touring cars, i.e. modified buggies, width 220-245mm and wheelbase 265- 290mm. Bosscat and Frewer Alfa Cougar and Parma Benz190 Optima and Parma M3
  22. Dt02/3 if it is a short axle or a mad bull version if you need long for the big wheels. Same plastic part, just different length axles. The mad bull ones fit blitzer wheels if that helps.
  23. I broke one knuckle arm today and they are not that easy to find. So I was wondering if there is any available alternativ, it does not need to be Tamiya but would be nice. The axle has 5mm dia, hingepin is 3mm. It looks like this: (Pic used from huggiebobs showroom, thanks!) I wouldnt have a problem drawing and printing a new c-hub. Importatn is reliability and beeing available for usual price. Anyone any idears?!
  24. S-PCS

That, or if you put them all together in kit number order, you'll discover they form a hidden master manual that shows you how to build an unknown master model out of individual parts taken from each of the known models.
  25. S-PCS

Schumacher upkeep

Not sure. .. the facial expressions, utterings, and especially the speaking in tongues generally associated with demonic possession... I see all of it frequently on mechanics trying to deal with early Ford EFIs.
  26. Stefan(2)

Got the Magura hydraulic brakes working on the FG Monster ,age did a number on a connector and it leaked brake fluid ( or.. whatever the blue stuff is they call it ) cleaned up a lot of 2 stroke gunk out of .. well.. all places.. 26cc of fuel power is fun.. but , got to stop to , preferable fast. While i was busy with it anyway, modified the C hubs a bit ( see, you roll in it straight away ) to remove some play that was annoying , now at a dead-stop on the FG's as i can't test any of the radio gear due lack of battery's .. * any * Ordered battery's .. ( ****, i love that brexit btw.. nice pricing.. can't get them shipped from a dutch store for that price ;p ) after needing help in another topic to get up to speed on "battery's , a decade later" Oh , and dug up a landrover body , what seems to fit .. nearly ( ! ) on a FG .. * smells a FG Landrover Monster coming * .. At this moment waiting on a message back , to pick up a monitor to get my old "gear" pc running again.. ( charger and nomadio radio set ). That thing just refuses to work with a modern pc. Still can't find some other vital gear.. what .. i should still have.. requiring more digging !
  1. Load more activity