All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Are you sure that you need to polish parts, if they are not rusty? Most of them have that black coating, which should not be removed I believe.
  3. I don't own any Kyosho re-res, but I am pretty happy with what the Rampage comes with out of the box (aluminum threaded shocks, sway bars, aluminum motor mount, hex screws). Their Fazers feel a little cheap though, they're not far from a TT02D in terms of what you get, very plasticy with no adjustability, but at least it's nylon and hex screws.
  4. Hi all . I'm looking for a front 'gearbox' half or both halves . This isn't actually a gearbox but merely a servo housing . I need the RH side as viewed from the drivers seat ( LH as viewed from the front ) UK only please. Thanks.
  5. Nope, they're referenced on the front too. Look under the bumper above
  6. Today
  7. If you look very carefully at the Hop Up sheet, the CVDs are only referenced on the rear, where they would fit.
  8. Yesterday and today together, very out of character I painted the bodies for two future projects as well as a current one. Thats a wing for the Mohawk, a Boomerang, Revive RC Avante shell (which will hopefully get 2011 Avante stickers) for the TD4 and a Stadium Blitzer shell to go on a used BB chassis I have and intend to modify. Masking the Stadium Blitzer for full box art was quite a job, inside the truck bed sides, for example (and I realised after finishing that I did a bit the wrong colour too - the strip beneath the windscreen. D'oh! I might do it on the outside, or vinyl/tape/sticker).
  9. Kyosho certainly make some quality gear @Grumpy pants, they seem to be a more or less fully hopped up straight out the box, bearings, metal bits, hex screws, lovely suspension, slipper, etc, which is nice, their re-reโ€™s are done so with more modern motors and electricโ€™s in mind. Spares arenโ€™t as readily available as Tamiya but fortunately I havenโ€™t need any yet ๐Ÿ˜‰
  10. A great looking buggy, I find myself admiring Kyosho more and more. Fabulous photos, to me running an RC on a beach is one of the primary reasons to own them.
  11. Went to the beach today, forgot my bucket & spade but not the Turbo Scorpion ๐Ÿ˜Ž A spot Iโ€™ve been wanting to take it for a while now and it ran as faultless as ever.
  12. Be really careful with metal parts. Sometimes is better to say stop even if result is not perfect, than make one step too much and damage parts. Few days ago I destroyed to sets of bearings and few Hex Ball Connectors because of that ๐Ÿ™„
  13. I got this email yesterday too, that seems like a great deal.... What else will go on sale? Will we see a $499 bruiser again, I missed this the first time.
  14. Nice one @Wooders28, I often wondered why it was called Blinky!
  15. Ok so I feel like Iโ€™m in a good place now with this project, all parts have been thoroughly cleaned, even if they are just for the bin. Still some bits to work on, bearings stuck on drive cups, metal parts that will need to be polished. There will be no doubt some parts casualties on the way, Iโ€™ll do my best to keep this to a minimum and use spares I already have. Itโ€™s been a lovely โ€˜Tโ€™ morning, but the real world beckons now ๐Ÿ˜‚
  16. I've got a Sport Tuned in it with 15T Steel pinion , it does burn-outs in my conservatory much to my other half"s dismay - nothing that a bit of cleaner can"t remove - the skid marks that is , not the other half
  17. I just edited my previous answer - but I used the stock discs and it all might need tuning to accommodate the rear end weight
  18. The BF uses 2.2 tires so there are lots of options.
  19. Thanks Kev. Any tips on which disc to use front and back - Iโ€™d guess the single hole up front a two up in the rear shocks?
  20. Stripped out screw holes can be repaired by glueing in a piece of scrap parts tree and drilling out a new hole to take the screw thread.
  1. Load more activity