djmcnz

Tamiyaclub Store

Anybody know how we get in touch with the supplier of the 'vintage spares' store on this site, Masons Vintage Tamiya?

I put in an order some days ago and have heard nothing... would like to confirm stock, shipping costs and pay for the stuff.

Any assistance apprecaited.

Anybody know how we get in touch with the supplier of the 'vintage spares' store on this site, Masons Vintage Tamiya?

I put in an order some days ago and have heard nothing... would like to confirm stock, shipping costs and pay for the stuff.

Any assistance apprecaited.

You may be in for a long wait. I ordered some wheels and slick tyres for my Porsche 959 over a month ago. No tires and no response to e-mails.

I hope someone has some news that may suit us both.

I paid for mine via paypal and feel as though I've been had.

I'm patient but this is beyond a joke.

Rant over. Can anyone else hlep us???

If you've paid and heard nothing then you need to send a PM to NetSmithUK (Chris)... as the site owner he has a responsibility here, and hopefully some influence. At the very least if he can't sort it out he needs to take the store pages down.

What e-mail address are you using for the store owner? I'd like to drop them a note to check out my order.

Let us know what Chris says too.

Thanks.

If you've paid and heard nothing then you need to send a PM to NetSmithUK (Chris)... as the site owner he has a responsibility here, and hopefully some influence. At the very least if he can't sort it out he needs to take the store pages down.

What e-mail address are you using for the store owner? I'd like to drop them a note to check out my order.

Let us know what Chris says too.

Thanks.

The address for Masons is: myleshall@slope.wanadoo.co.uk

I PM'd Netsmith and have had no response. ??

I'll give it a few more weeks and then start the ball rolling with Paypal.

I feel like I'm flogging a dead horse. :)

The address for Masons is: myleshall@slope.wanadoo.co.uk

I PM'd Netsmith and have had no response. ??

I'll give it a few more weeks and then start the ball rolling with Paypal.

I feel like I'm flogging a dead horse. :)

I dont know if you guys have seen the other thread about this guy or not but it seems to be a similar issue with his Ebay service too.

Saying that i have ordered a few times with no problems but not in the last 4 months.

I hope you get some resolution and service improves or the page is dropped in favour of a more reliable source.

Mark