Illacrew

Vintage Hop Up's

Thanks Everyone. That was a nice run, Mosaic. I am working on your Prize now!. I am no longer taking orders everything will be automated from here on out. At a new location with in the week!. Jacob

hello! thats an impressive list of spares!

do you have any wheels/tyres suitable for a fox? mine have seen better days, but i really have no idea on what to get. she's no shelf queen tho.....

thanks!

hello! thats an impressive list of spares!

do you have any wheels/tyres suitable for a fox? mine have seen better days, but i really have no idea on what to get. she's no shelf queen tho.....

thanks!

If you measure the width of the rim and the height I'm sure I can help you out. I have more tires I have not listed yet, Jacob

If you measure the width of the rim and the height I'm sure I can help you out. I have more tires I have not listed yet, Jacob

What all do you have for 1.5 front and rear Frog/Hornet tires and wheels. I saw the smooth CRP and I might take them, but its late and I have a killer migraine right now. Im in New York State, so no international shipping expences atleast. I would like some front/rear wheels for sure and some rear tires are a must and probably the front smooths for my Frog that I run on the streets mostly.

Sorry for the hastle.

No hassle at all bro. I will send you a list as soon as I go through all my boxes and finish cataloging everything. And to anyone else Don't hesitate to ask any question about any items. I will send you close up pictures of anything listed. I will also combine shipping to other countries If more that one of you would like to get together. I have found shipping internationally is really pretty cheap if i mark the items as a gift. Jacob

No hassle at all bro. I will send you a list as soon as I go through all my boxes and finish cataloging everything. And to anyone else Don't hesitate to ask any question about any items. I will send you close up pictures of anything listed. I will also combine shipping to other countries If more that one of you would like to get together. I have found shipping internationally is really pretty cheap if i mark the items as a gift. Jacob

i would like this (X4) 1609 - Steering Kit Fox, Wild One, Fast Attack Vehicle .do you take paypal?

do you have anything else for a wild one?front/rear stabilizers?etc...

shoot me an email bigmd74@aol.com

Great dealing with you Jacob it was a pleasure :mellow: .I will let you know when the parts arrive.

Thanks Again,

Dale

P.S. I may be back for more ;)

No problem Dale!. Glad we could get some of your projects back in service!. :)

I have been working on a sale with Illacrew. He is great to buy from - sends detailed descriptions. Recommended.

Agreed... Very helpful. If there was a "Good traders" section here, I'd be adding him to it (along with a few others).

Do you have the Thorp parts that work on the Tamiya Striker?

I am really not sure, I have never had a Striker. I have some Front tires that will fit for $5

Illacrew,

Do you have any front and rear wheels to fit a Kyosho/Cox Scorpion? I notice that many of the AJ's tires you have will fit, but I need wheels too! I can't find a list of part numbers to identify which wheels I need though, can you help?

Cheers,

Richard

Illacrew,

Do you have any front and rear wheels to fit a Kyosho/Cox Scorpion? I notice that many of the AJ's tires you have will fit, but I need wheels too! I can't find a list of part numbers to identify which wheels I need though, can you help?

Cheers,

Richard

Could you please send me a picture of the hub they fit on. Or a wheel if you have one?. Im sure we can figure something out, Jacob

Could you please send me a picture of the hub they fit on. Or a wheel if you have one?. Im sure we can figure something out, Jacob

Will do, I'll take one tonight and post it up. I only have the front wheels though, rears are missing :ph34r:

Thanks for the reply,

Richard

I have a nice turbo optima. for sale if there is any interest before it hits ebay.

Hi Jacob,

I sent you a PM about some of your part that I require, did you receive it? I have not heard from you.

Thanks and regards

Hi Jacob,

I sent you a PM about some of your part that I require, did you receive it? I have not heard from you.

Thanks and regards

Wow I must have missed the PM. But sorry it is sold out. If you find anything else you need. I will cut you a deal. Thanks for looking "01. (X10) 1020 - Radio Box Nutts W/Screws - $2 -"SOLD OUT"