Sign in to follow this  
RA1028

51386 Buggy Champ Body Set

Mmmm... Nice...

I bought one from Jason!!!

But what's wrong if I buy some more? :)

Badboy

Chaps,

As I must be the only TC member without a Buggy Champ, I couldn't resist buying one of these body sets for just $54 including shipping ($29 + $25 postage). So works out to be £32ish for everything, screws, decals, etc...... So ignore the UK resellers and people that are splitting the kits, I am sure (though I haven't checked) that its going to be cheaper to just buy the body set. And as the complete body sets have only just started being listed on Ebay they are likely to get even cheaper........so no need to panic.

Nige

Now if I had only waited 20 minutes I could have saved a couple of pounds as they are now being sold for just $51.

Also it looks like it comes in a nice brown box, rather than just a plastic bag :)

Now if I had only waited 20 minutes I could have saved a couple of pounds as they are now being sold for just $51.

Also it looks like it comes in a nice brown box, rather than just a plastic bag :D

Today I received my bodyset from stellamodels and it really comes with a nice brown box. I will put it in my TC showroom the next days...