taliesin

What's up with TamiyaUSA?

...3...2...1...its a TRF re-re Holiday Buggy

:) On the long discontinued DT-02 chassis? Maybe a "special gold edition" offered through Tower Hobbies. :(

This has already been discussed ..... :)

Did I miss a thread somewhere?

Did I miss a thread somewhere?

Yes , i am trying to find it , But i think it was in a thread talking about some thing else & some one

Said about it .

Geez man! Didn't you hear??!!?? Tamiyusa is having a countdown and when the clock hits zero, their prices will be aligned with retailers in Hong Kong and TamiyaUSA sales will double at a minimum!

Mike (Yes, I am joking, but it could happen)

This has already been discussed ..... :)

HMM I missed it too? Maybe you are referring to the 58500 thread on the re-release discussion?

Axial did this a while ago and the result was a crawler that fell apart when you tried to crawl it - can't wait to see Tamiya's effort <_<

Either that or that's how long their designers have left to come up with something original (and sellable) before they all get made redundant

If it's TamiyaUSA merely showcasing something they have done then it's not likely to have any connection with Tamiya Japan, and therefore not likely to have anything to do with a big new release that we don't already know about.

If it's TamiyaUSA merely showcasing something they have done then it's not likely to have any connection with Tamiya Japan, and therefore not likely to have anything to do with a big new release that we don't already know about.

Short course truck

Either that or that's how long their designers have left to come up with something original (and sellable) before they all get made redundant

Ha ha ha. Brilliant. The mental image that conjures up is fantastic too. Them all sitting sweating, nerviously looking at the big red digital countdown mounted on the wall behind them.

Short course truck

Are you suggesting something to do with the Vajra?

Are you suggesting something to do with the Vajra?

Nope, just a short course truck built on the dn01 / trf201 platform. And a re- release of the 511 with diff covers and gear diffs for us dirt tracks.

The information I have received is leading me to believe it may be a 1/8th scale electric buggy or truggy developed by Team USA Tamiya.

:).

The information I have received is leading me to believe it may be a 1/8th scale electric buggy or truggy developed by Team USA Tamiya.

:lol:.

TXT-2 ? :)

I do appreciate their sense of humor. Notice under "New product line?" the silhouette of a familiar spacecraft...

I do appreciate their sense of humor. Notice under "New product line?" the silhouette of a familiar spacecraft...

Got to admit though, I might actually buy an R/C Millennium Falcon.

The neighborhood cats would never be safe again. :)

TXT-2 ? :)

No.

Let me finish my above post. It should have read as follows:

Think brushless TRF801X buggy and Brushless TRF801XT truggy.

Just remember guys this is Tamiya USA, not Tamiya Japan... i.e, highlifts, not regurgitated DT-02s (hopefully)

Please dont prove me wrong :)

Got to admit though, I might actually buy an R/C Millennium Falcon.

The neighborhood cats would never be safe again. :)

There's also the silhouette of Blue Thunder at the top - Feline strafing on a grand scale, followed by bullseyeing womp-rats :):lol:

post-1185-1313655041_thumb.jpg

No.

Let me finish my above post. It should have read as follows:

Think brushless TRF801X buggy and Brushless TRF801XT truggy.

I can just picture it now..

The all new TRF 801 EX..

TRF 801X with all of the gas stuff ripped out of it, with a brushless motor on one side, and two Tamiya 1400 NiCds strapped down the other....

Oh, and I nearly forgot, a gold painted body to signify that it is something special..