DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Thank you for using Tamiyaclub.com. This Notice is to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it.
1. How we collect information:
a) When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for or use Tamiyaclub.com, you give us certain information voluntarily. This includes your email address.
b) We also get technical information when you use Tamiyaclub.com
Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet service, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use Tamiyaclub.com. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. When you use Tamiyaclub.com, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you're using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used Tamiyaclub.com, cookie data and device data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you're using Tamiyaclub.com on, including type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you're using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you're using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
c) Partners and advertisers DO NOT share information with us
2. What we do with the info we collect:
We use the information we collect to provide the Service to you. We commit to showing you content that's relevant, useful and personal to you. In order to do that, it's necessary for us to use your information to:
- Identify you when you use Tamiyaclub.com, and process your actions on the site.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
In addition and for similar reasons, we have a legitimate interest in using your information in these ways. It is also fundamental to the nature of the Service we provide. In short, it's necessary for us to do these things in order to make the Service relevant, useful and personal to you, and it's in both of our interests for us to do that.
We also have a legitimate interest to improve Tamiyaclub.com, maintain our relationship with you, and protect users. We both benefit when we use your information to:
- Conduct analytics on who is using Tamiyaclub.com and what they are doing. For example, by logging how often people use two different versions of a feature on Tamiyaclub.com, we can understand which version is better.
- Improve Tamiyaclub.com and offer new features.
- Send you important updates relating to the club and its services.
- Work with law enforcement and keep Tamiyaclub.com safe. We may get requests for account information from law enforcement authorities like the police or courts.
3. Transferring your information:
By using Tamiyaclub.com, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be the same as in your home country.
Your information is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA).
4. Choices you have about your info:
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you have a Tamiyaclub.com account, many of the choices you have on Tamiyaclub.com are built directly into Tamiyaclub.com or your settings. For example, you can:
- Edit information in your profile at any time.
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we'll deactivate it and remove all the data you have supplied. As Tamiyaclub is a reference site where the age of the supplied content does not effect its relevance to visitors we remove data only upon request.
You also have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access Tamiyaclub.com. For example:
- The browser you use lets you control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device lets you choose how and whether your data is shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by your device or software provider.
5. How and when we share information:
We do not share your information with any of our sponsors/advertisers, unless it is required to complete a process you have agreed to (eg we will pass on your full contact details to a sponsor if you enter and win a competition). We would however share your info with the following if required
- Law enforcement agencies or government agencies. We only share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Tamiyaclub.com; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
6. How long we keep your information:
As Tamiyaclub is a reference site for others to use, where age of content does not effect its usefulness. We will retain all data until asked by you to remove it.
7. Your options:
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us. If you're an EEA user, you can:
- Access the information we hold about you. We'll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings. If you have problems updating the information or if you would like us to delete it, contact us.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information by requesting we close your account
8. How to get in touch:
Tamiyaclub.com is the data controller. This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact Tamiyaclub.com here: Contact Us.
9 Document Version
We update this Privacy Notice from time to time so please do review it regularly. This version came into effect on 24 April 2018.