Subscribe for just just £1.25/mth!
Another update for my monster truck: new shaved tires and new lid. I managed to find a brand new body on ebay, and it was already painted black, with those rare window and light stickers on :D I couldn't let it go to someone else and I think I got it for a honest price. I'll probably add some stickers to it like I had on the previous black one. 11/07/2014 edit: I've added some pictures, as I've had another body done before I found the black one on ebay. It was painted by customblitz in the UK and the way the front lights were painted were not growing on me. I managed to carefully take the stickers off on the Lethal Threat body (see previous update, the link at the bottom) and stuck them back on this body. The result is not too bad, but not... perfect. But it's actually growing on me now that I took those pictures. In the first I lined up all the bodies I have used on this truck. My real favourite is the original stock TXT-1 body, but it is really battered and needed to retire. I had it on my TXT-1 it's really old. The blue is also very damaged at the back from doing wheelies without a wheelie bar... The lethal threat has paint chipping because I used wrong spray paint from local diy store (I even had tamiya spray in the post, but received the transparent body before the paint and couldn't wait. The Tamiya spray came a day after I painted the body black...). And then there's the current black body, waiting for some stickers. I think I will go for the same scheme as on the blue body.
Hope you like, as always comments welcome :)
If you liked those pictures, you should see these...
TXT-2 update 6 (Lethal Threat)