Share this model:
This was a long time project, I had been gathering parts from all over the place. The body was total garbage (busted roof repaired with 'shoe goo') but I managed to repair it, the chassis was missing loads of parts but I was able to find the missing ones over time. I got a new decal sheet from my friend Marcus, I bought a roof sprue from ebay, and before I knew it I had enough to get it all together. I painted it using Tamiya 'Brilliant Blue', a good choice it is just a bit darker than the scorcher blue but still lighter than the decals ISS blue:) I still need a motor, but I figured this is close enough to post on the club:)
Hope you like it, I think this paint job is actually more difficult than the scorcher!!