Share this model:
I decided to strip my Dyna Storm from it's very very 90's look and give a more stylish layout.
As I could not find any original decals I went for something different :) A small 'tribute' to Tamiya! Enjoy the pics and the 3 layers of paint and masking!
This is the best I could do and I'm pretty satisfied with it, have not stripped nor painted a lexan shell since round 1996 or so :) For the 'stipping' i used something we here in Denmark call 'Brown soap', a thick household soap that is very good at removing paints!
If you liked those pictures, you should see these...
Something to be restored